Age group: 14 years to 17 years is important primitive stage of career. Estimates show that 70% of school-aged students face Study problem, and there after problem in choosing right stream. This may be the stage where one can decide with regards to your careers. Science Maths Arts Commerce and all other streams are good, if it is in-line to the brain of the student. But confusion is that, at this age students are unable accurately analyze their brain themselves.
DMIT Test at Udann integrate more extreme pruning as the mind begins to concentrate and build a good identity. DMIT Test for 10th class and 12th class students Discovering best learning styles at this young age can better improve on IQ, EQ, CQ AQ and SQ. It also is a guideline about what type of classes one will take.
Benefits of DMIT Test for 10th and 12th Students
- Understand students intrinsic potential
- Know your creative and analytical mind. Right and left side of mind
- Know your 9 Multiple Intelligence Distribution
- Know Personal Quotients: IQ, EQ, CQ AQ and SQ
- ATD Perspective Analysis and Learning Sensitivity
- Know your Best Learning Communication Characters
- Comparison between right and left brain hemispheres
- Identify your supplementary activities based on DMIT Report
- Get Career guidance based upon your 9 Multiple Intelligences
- Analysis of Strength and Weaknesses based on your brain lobes usages
- Brain lobes analysis and DMIT Test Report suggest how to improve on your weaknesses
- Know your preferred best Learning Style. Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Learning Style